Testimonials

Relationship breakdown

"Sessions with Gilda have assisted me to gain clarity at times of dispair when I felt my life was shattered after my relationship broke down and my thoughts turned very negative, I felt I had loss confidence in myself and in my ability as a parent"

Sussie from Islington
Bullying
"We couldn't understand why Pete didn't want to go to school or complaint of headaches when his Doctor found no medical reasons for this. It was during our family therapy sessions with Gilda that we realised Pete was bullied at school. It was great to see Pete during sessions how he learnt to tackle this problem at school, and we learnt how best to support him"
Peter, Karen and Pete from East Dulwich

Weight control

"I have done diets for most of my life and suffered dissapointments for not obtaining my desire weight, I learnt with Gilda that dieting was not the way to lose weight, she helped me to understand my motivation to eat and to keep a balance"

Robert from East Dulwich

Depression
"After my last daughter left home I felt the sindrome of the empty nest and went into a bad depression, during sessions I learnt how to deal with those negative thoughts and to live life differently "

Laura from Wandsworth

Identity

"I suffered in silence when I discovered I was different from my brother and I wanted to come out to my parents but I didn´t know how, my sessions with Gilda helped me to be myself and my panic attacks disappeared".

Alan from Sutton